I’ve already blogged about this extensively, so I wont revisit the same points and graphics. If you want, here are my previous blog posts about India:
Instead, in this brief post, I’ll get straight to the point.
Here are my predictions for India’s Economic Collapse:
1) The Indian Rupee (INR) will hit 100 Per USD by the end of 2015
2) India’s Unemployment Rate will hit 15+ Percent by the end of 2014, with Youth Unemployment upwards of 25%
3) India’s Annual YoY Inflation Rate will be in excess of 10% by mid 2014, with Food Inflation at 100% by the end of 2014 (i.e. Food prices will Double by the end of 2014)
4) I expect India’s current ruling party, Congress, to win the upcoming elections and stay in power for the foreseeable future (The Next Decade).
5) I expect India’s Real-Estate Bubble will officially burst by the end of 2014, and the Indian Economy will begin its cataclysmic decline, which coupled with China’s Economic Collapse, will lead to The Great Asian Depression; a catastrophic economic event that could last for more than a Decade.
6) My price target on the Sensex is 10,000 by mid 2015.
Price Target: The Great Asian Depression
Wall Street Fool
Latest posts by Wall Street Fool (see all)
- Financial Stocks Will Under-Perform In 2014 - December 10, 2013
- GOLD Predictions 2014 - December 9, 2013
- Russell Wilson Is The Most Over-Rated QB In The NFL - December 6, 2013