To all the depressed Packers fans out there, still coping with the reality of Aaron Rodgers not being available to play for at least 4-5 Weeks with his Collarbone Injury, STOP WORRYING!!! We’ll still make the playoffs and eventually WIN the Super-Bowl. The path is not as complicated as the situation might deceive us to believe.
1) We’re not going to WIN the NFC North; so lets just get that out of the way. I believe, the Detroit Lions are the favorites to win the NFC North, with Rodgers gone for 4-5 weeks. Unless of-course Seneca Wallace can do something completely unexpected and WIN all of the 4 upcoming games starting with Philadelphia Eagles.
2) But the reality is, we don’t need to WIN all the 4 games. As long as Seneca Wallace can just hang in there and WIN at least 2 out of 4 games, by the time Rodgers is ready to play, which I believe he will return on December 8th against Atlanta, we’ll have a record of 7-5. From there, we just need to WIN 3 of our last 4 games which is certainly doable with Aaron Rodgers - The Baddest Man Alive, leading our team.
3) Given the way the NFC is shaping up, the only Seed we can target at this point is the 6th Seed, which is currently occupied by the Carolina Panthers. That wont be too difficult as the Panthers have probably the toughest remaining schedule of this regular season:
Get the Body-Bags, cause the Carolina Panthers are about to witness a massacre. They’re DONE.
4) All other teams like the Redskins, Giants, Falcons, etc… are DONE for the season. The only legitimate competition for the 6th Seed in the NFC will be between The Chicago Bears and The Green Bay Packers. or if the Bears win the NFC North, then between the Detroit Lions and the Green Bay Packers.
Either way, even if there’s a Tie-Breaker, I’d rather take the team that has the Greatest QB of All-Time, Aaron Rodgers, than some no-name 15-min famer.
In conclusion I’ll just say this:
Aaron Rodgers will be back from his injury and on the football field against the Atlanta Falcons, on December 8th 2013. Between now and then, GBP have to play 4 games. If only they can WIN 2 out of those 4 games, we’ll be on our way to the Super-Bowl.
Go Pack Go !!!
Wall Street Fool
Latest posts by Wall Street Fool (see all)
- Is Twitter Overvalued? - November 11, 2013
- Options Trading Is Not For Everyone - November 9, 2013
- Aaron Rodgers Should Only Return After Completely Recovering From His Collarbone Injury - November 8, 2013